Weekly Wishes #2 | The Homey Owl: Weekly Wishes #2

Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekly Wishes #2


This past week was really busy! I got a ton done, but not all of it was stuff on my list. All of it, however, was really important, so I guess I get points for that. haha. The highlight of my week was seeing one of my sister-in-laws starring as Gwendolyn in The Importance of Being Earnest! (Which is what the photo above is from - we had a great time getting dressed up and supporting her!!)

Last Week's Wishes

Finish my planner: 90% complete. I'm searching for one final printable calendar that I like and am still completing my inspiration pages, but it's functional and I love using it!

Finish inspiration board, search for collab partners, and prepare email to send them: This is mostly complete. I've finalized it all in my head and I have a list of people to approach first. I got distracted by some other, more pressing tasks this week so I had to let it slide just a bit.

Preschedule posts through the end of this month: All except one, which is in regards to a book that I haven't quite finished yet. I did, however, schedule some February posts, so I more than made up for it! ;)

Finish our easy housework chart: I just need to print it!

Start the process of going through our stuff: Started!

This Week's Wishes

Prepare my email for collaborators and start to contact them.

Finish my book for this month, and pick one for next month.

Tackle some behind the scenes work for some exciting projects that I have going on with my business. (I know this is vague, but it's not ready for the whole world yet.)

Write and mail a bunch of letters to meet my sister in France. (I'm SO excited for her - she gets to live there for 3 months!)

Finalize plans for our mini vacation in March.


I feel like this week's wishes are lacking something, but we've had a pretty crazy week so it's probably just time for me to head to bed. What do you have planned for this week?

xoxo,
Stacia
The Nectar Collective

10 comments:

  1. Hi Stacia, I'm coming from Weekly Wishes link up :) I'm curious with the 'collaborators' you're talking about... May I know what kind of project is it? Sounds interesting though! Good luck on your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a book for fun in a hot minute - so sad, because I used to be the top reader in my school! I should really pick something out to read. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I love writing snail mail + I'm sure your sister will love receiving it :) also, I need to get on planning a mini-vacation too- have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really excited about it. Where do you think you will go for your mini vacation?

      Delete
  4. Wow you have been getting a lot of stuff done! So impressed! That mini-vacation sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl.
    This community of goal setters is right up my alley! Thanks for posting and introducing it to me! I just posted a little "life lately" post that followed closely along these lines. I love it!

    also- you're like... the kind of organized that I dream of being. I'm a total list maker.. but man... You're all business when it comes to getting things done! go you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like these posts give people the wrong impression of me. haha. Or maybe I'm more on top of it than I feel like - because I totally don't feel like I'm on top of it at all. Loved your post! I hope to see more of you on Weekly Wishes! You should look in to her Creative Collective, too!!

      Delete
  6. I can't believe you scheduled all your blog posts for the month! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've had a busy week! Great job scheduling your posts so far in advance. It's so cool that your sister gets to spend three months in France. Experiences like that are so wonderful. Good luck this week on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed that you schedule your posts so far in advance! If I have blog post ready the night before and schedule it for the morning, I'm happy with myself, haha. Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!