DIYs to Try | The Homey Owl: DIYs to Try

Thursday, April 3, 2014

DIYs to Try

I hope you all are having a great Thursday! Does anyone have some plans for this weekend that they are excited about? Michael and I will just be at home catching up on various projects this weekend. I'm hosting a bridal shower for a friend of mine next weekend, so I will be making sure the house in ready for that and making sure I know all of the decor I need to finish and food I need to prepare. Hopefully I'll have some fun things to share from that!

This week there isn't a real theme to the diys that I've been attracted to, but these are all projects I'm hoping to try soon.





What are some of the projects on your list currently?

xoxo,
Stacia

Images copyright to their original creators. Please follow the links through to their blogs and pin the images from their page. Share the love!

3 comments:

  1. Making Ghee sounds interesting. I wouldn't mid looking younger with lemons either. I am going to be hiking, reading and baking some vegetarian dishes this weekend. Finally my kind of resting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you could make your own ghee! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the ghee! I'm going to start whole30 soon and I had no idea what ghee even was! :)

    http://www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!