DIYs to Try | The Homey Owl: DIYs to Try

Thursday, April 10, 2014

DIYs to Try

Happy Thursday! I'm really loving the diys I discovered to share with all of you this week! I think all of these will be great to try this summer, and I'm hoping the cauliflower soup (which sounds amazing) will be a good introduction to eating cauliflower for me. What are some of the ways you like eating cauliflower? I hope you are inspired by one of this week's diys to try!




Soft Dutch Braid by Twist Me Pretty (I wish I was better at braiding my hair.)

What are some diys that you have been liking lately?

xoxo,
Stacia

Images copyright to their original creators. Please follow the links through to their blogs and pin the images from their page. Share the love!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my soup recipe. I want to try that braid, hope it comes out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DIYs, if I ever find the time I might try the soup. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that braided basket! I will be visiting your blog more often, you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last braid DIY! And you need to start blogging again I think. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!