Weekly Wishes #9 | The Homey Owl: Weekly Wishes #9

Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Wishes #9

Photo taken from my instagram.

Happy Monday, everyone! This weekend positively flew by for me! I got together with a dear friend, did some painting, checked several things off the to do list, and just spent time unwinding after the craziness of last week. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too!

Last Week's Wishes

See Wicked the Musical with Michael. It was so wonderful! We had a great time spending our long weekend in Nashville, and the show was fabulous!

Finish the dress I'm making. I ran in to some more problems with this than I was expecting, so I've been research a lot and learning a ton about altering patterns. Though I can't actually check it off the list yet, I feel like my knowledge has increased which is a good step for me.

Tackle more of our spring cleaning. Round one is complete and we got rid of a ton of stuff that we never use. I'm loving how things are shaping up!

Work on a project involving tulle for one of my brides. Shoot some emails to some vendors. Pull together some decor for a shower I'm hosting. Help another bride research vendors and potential bridesmaid dresses. It felt so good to get these done. Of course, as with most wedding related things, there are still a lot of projects beyond just these, but I love getting each bride a step closer to her dream wedding day!

Arrange coffee dates with a couple friends and enjoy a phone date I have with another. Coffee dates were arranged and then rescheduled, but I really enjoyed my phone date with my friend G. It was nice to catch up and hear what's going on with her!

April's Wishes

April is a crazy month as I gear up for weddings to really start happening, but here are a few of the highlights that I am looking forward to this month!

Help hostess a friend's lingerie shower.

Make sure my May events are checked, double checked, and set up for success.

Finish spring cleaning. (I want to go through the house one more time and make sure that it's really as deeply organized as possible.)

Go on a picnic and enjoy the sun with Michael.

Spend some time catching up and wedding planning with my dear friend J who I haven't seen since October.

Arrange a double date or two with some friends.

Keep the fleas gone and Maximus feeling healthy and well (and retaining all his fur.)

Plant sometime and attempt to grow it for the Creative Collective.

Participate in #sewforvictory. (This one I am holding loosely because there is so much going on this month, but whenever I have time to indulge in some "me time" I would love to be able to work on a project for this.)


What are some of your goals for this month? Anything exciting accomplished in March?

xoxo,
Stacia

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stacia,
    So great to find your blog through Weekly Wishes. I live in Nashville, so we are pretty close-by. I saw you saw Wicked this weekend. What an amazing show! Good luck with all your goals this week/month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lots of good goals. Keeping healthy is my new goal and not overbooking my time. I know I reach big. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed Wicked! Good luck with your goals this month. You have a lot on your plate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring cleaning is big on my list this month! I'm yet to see Wicked The Musical yet I've walked past the theatre it's showing at about a million times :-/ it looks great fun. Good luck with l your goals and wedding planning, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me, I'd love to hear them! Comments always make my day. Thanks for stopping by!